Before creating an account, you have to accept the terms of service listed below:
1. buyfpcTraffic.com is operated by Waveflow Inc. located in Ontario, Canada.
2. All traffic purchases must be pre-paid and paid in USD funds.
3. You must be of legal age to purchase traffic from buyfpctraffic.com.
4. The amount of traffic will be solely determined by our stats which are available on your control panel.
5. We do not guarantee the performance of our traffic as this is highly dependant on your site.
6. Traffic can not be directed to any website engaged in, promoting, linking to, or having apparent links to the following;
- child pornography
- underage sex (including "lolita")
- password trading
- hacking sites
- any site engaged in illegal activity including copyright infringement
- site containing virus, trojan, spyware, adware, ransomware, autoloader and/or any unwanted or malicious software.
If you change your page after approval, or redirect our traffic to any URL that we did not approve, or redirect to any of above listed prohibited sites, your account will be suspended and you will be charged $1.00 for every hit that your site has received from us.
We do not allow any traffic to sites that contain any of the following words; little, young, rough, force, brutal, pain, family, dad, sister, horse, dog, animal, or any word that can be interpreted as an illegal term.
7. We reserve the right to cancel any traffic purchase at any time, without prior notification. In such cases you will be notified immediately and reimbursed for ALL unused funds.
8. If, you as the purchaser wish to cancel order, pause the traffic and request a refund of the unused portion. You will be refunded by the same method of purchase less any fees to send the refund.
9. You must provide us with your correct legal name, address and contact information, as this agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Waveflow Inc. Failure to provide correct information will lead to termination.
10. We cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Factors include, but are not limited to: downtime of your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota, errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers.
11. We will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth, determining the server bandwidth capabilities of your sites and for incorrect URLs. It is your responsibility only to check all the campaign URLs.
12. Canadian webmasters and companies should read our HST policy. The following applies to Canadian webmasters and companies who are required to register, or are registered for HST. Waveflow Inc. (the operator of buyfpctraffic.com) is a Canadian corporation registered under the Excise Tax Act, we are obligated to charge the HST tax to those individuals and companies that are also registered.
In order for us to properly invoice you, we will need the following information;
Your name, or your business or trading name
Your Business Number and HST number
Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly suggest you discuss this with your accountant for your specific application and situation.
13. In an effort to respond to privacy concerns, the Canadian federal government enacted the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"). The purpose of PIPEDA, in general terms, is to regulate the private sector's collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. As of January 1, 2004, PIPEDA will apply to WAVEFLOW INC. which operates fpctraffic.com, who must adhere to PIPEDA's principles regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
In order to be compliant with PIPEDA, WAVEFLOW INC. we would ask that you read and carefully consider the following.
Protection of Personal Information Agreement
As a result of your participation in one program, WAVEFLOW INC. may have collected some or all of the following personal information from you:
- your name and address;
- e-mail address and web address;
- financial transaction information;
- the traffic demographics of your website.
The personal information identified above may be used by WAVEFLOW INC. to perform services as may be requested by you, and to provide more information regarding the services of WAVEFLOW INC. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties such as financial institutions or a financial intermediary. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted by law to do so. By providing your information to us, you have consented to these uses and disclosures. If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact WAVEFLOW INC.- PRIVACY OFFICER by email at privacy@(no spam)waveflowinc.com.
Any questions regarding these terms and conditions, or any linking arrangements should be sent to: info@(no spam)fpctraffic.com